Monday, November 21, 2011

Big pores?

What product or preferably homemade solution should I use if I have big pores on my face?


Thanks.Big pores?
There are no miracle cures (none that I have found...yet). Liz Earle's Gentle Face Exfoliator was recommended in a magazine so I have used that which made a difference in that it made my skin brighter.





If you are prone to oily skin and large pores they tend to get worse with age.





Using an exfoliator is probably best although some aren't suitable for everyday use (Liz Earle's is).





Clinique do a good range of pore minimising treatments but can be a bit pricey.





Invest in a good foundation because if you can't get rid of them then you can disguise them. I recently bought Max Factor's Miracle Touch and it's the best I've used. If you get the perfect match then it makes your skin look fab.Big pores?
idk


just start with warm water to open them


after washing your face, wet a cloth with very cold water and press it on your face (do not rub)


it will help reduce them
lemon juice will help close up big pores





also an egg yolk but i wouldnt recommend it
its not homemade but try clinique pore minimiser

No comments:

Post a Comment