Monday, November 21, 2011

Clogged pores...?

I have a lot of clogged pores on my nose and chin. I was my face every day with an exfoliating facewash, but they NEVER go away! How can I get rid of them?Clogged pores...?
i totally agree with mer-bear


the ultra cleansing pore strips work so well!


there about 5 dollars and come with 6 a pack atleast if you just get the pack with nose strips only


but every pack you buy, inside it comes with a $2 off biore coupon so after the first buy it'll only cost about $3


the only bad thing is that it might hurt wen your trying to peel the strip off, but its totally worth it


you can also get packs that can remove from nose nd face


nd it'll come with 14 strips (7 for nose/face each) nd cost $9.99


you can buy it at any drugstore/target-walmartClogged pores...?
Try the Biore pore strips! They worked really well for me. They have ones for your nose, and your face. There's also scented ones that smell really good, but my favorite are the Ultra-Deep cleansing ones.


Hope I helped! =]
Give yourself a facial once a week or every other week and was your face with the facewash twice a day. What kind do you use? Try Dove.





Hope that helps :D
Theres this clean and clear stuff that uses the steam from your shower to work.





its AMAZING! it works soso well














LillyLove鈾?
two words





CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment