Monday, November 21, 2011

Seriously...does Preparation H really help shrink large pores?

I would not use preparation-h for anything other than the area that it's intended for. I had used it many years ago for my eczema to no avail as it did not help, and a chemist told me that prep-h has mercury in it (at least back then) and that it's only safe for it's original purpose since there is so much bacteria in that bottom area, that it wouldn't matter. Needless to say that I stopped using the ointment (ointment is supposed to absorb into the skin quicker as per a pharmacist, just fyi) for my hands that day :) I don't know if anything will permanently shrink pores but perhaps glycolic products on the shelves in cosmetic stores such as Alpha Hydrox can help the appearance of them. Perhaps you can ask a (board-certified) dermatologist.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment