Monday, November 21, 2011

Hair pores on legs extremely visible.........even after shaving!!!!?

NEED HELP!!! I have great legs but hate to wear anything that shows them. I have tried waxing, shaving, hair removal creams, etc. No matter how smooth my legs are, the hair pores are real visible. Does anyone have this problem and has found a solution? If so, I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!Hair pores on legs extremely visible.........even after shaving!!!!?
I haev the same prob i have huge one s well what i do and it works is i use just cold cold water and shave like that.. as long as you keep alot of water on it it will not give you shaving marks...





It works b/c my friend told me about it and i used it the day of my prom and it worked goodHair pores on legs extremely visible.........even after shaving!!!!?
i take it your dark complected too? or remotely tan. I have this too and never really understood what the deal is with it. I can say that sunning helps, but what really seems to make them less visible is daily exfoliating and gradual self tanner covers them and evens the appearance of your skin color. It is just part of your skin, you probably have them everywhere but since you shave you see them mostly on your legs.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Like you, I've tried all different kinds of hair removal methods thinking it was the cause. What I've discovered is that exfoliating really helps AND tanning. I don't like to lay out in the sun or use tanning beds because I don't want the ';leathery'; look when I get older. So, I use a tanning lotion at home. You can also get a really good spray tan at a salon. I've noticed the pores are hardly visible now. Good luck!
I'm naturally very pale and don't like to sunbathe (I'd like to not look wrinkled when I'm older) so my pores on my legs always showed really bad. Recently I've been getting spray tanned at a salon and also using gradual tanning lotions at home. It looks really natural as long as you dont try to go too dark and I no longer have any problems with my pores showing too much.


Hope it helps!!!
From my own experience and friends I've found that this only happens to very light-skinned women, I don't know if you are


but my pores don't look that big after I've tanned a bit. I do use an epilator too, maybe you should try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment