Monday, November 21, 2011

Blocked pores!!!?

its weird, but i dont know how it happened. i have blocked pores around the lines of my lips. like, the line where the skin of my lips reach the skin of my face - the pores are clogged. what can i do to get rid of them and does anyone know exactly what could have caused it?Blocked pores!!!?
the pores around your lips may be clogged because of the lip mosturizer you use on your lips eg. lip gloss, lip balm, vaseline etc...... maybe to stop them being clogged you should changes whatever it is that use on your lips to somthing lighter of non-comogenic... meaning somthing that you can use that does not clog you poes...





hope this helps


good luck!





*best answer*Blocked pores!!!?
I don't know what could cause it but I recently found a miracle product that works to unclog pores!! Are you ready for this.... hand sanitizer!!!! I know it sounds crazy but my arms used to have clogged pores/hair follicles, and I started putting anti-bacterial hand stuff on them and they were different over night!!! If that doesn't work then the DR. can prescribe some anti-bacterial face wash that will clean your pores... in my experiences the hand sanitizer works just the same!! Good luck!!
GO TO THE DEMOTOLOGIEST OR GO TO WAL-MART AND GET SOME ASTRIGENT CALLED SEA BREEZE IT IS FOUND IN THE MAKE-UP AND BIKINI WAX ASLES..THIS WILL GIVE YOU A NICE STIMULATING TIGGLE BUT WILLN'T HURT THE SKIN..........THANKX HAVE A GREAT DAY GAH!!:)
U MAY BE ALLERGIC TO THE LOTION U R USING. IF U USE VASELINE OR SOME SORT OF GREASE....DONT!!!


THAT CLOGS UP YOUR PORES AND CAUSES BREAKOUTS. IF UR BREAKOUTS R REALLY BAD, DNT GET PROACTIVE. ITS REALLY STRONG ND CAN CAUSE REDNESS. CLEAN AND CLEAR IS NOT AS STRONG AND WORKS MIRACLES. IF U CANT AFFORD THAT THEN U CAN USE A HOME REMEDY LIKE MILK AND SUGAR..


I HOPE THIS HELPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment