Monday, November 21, 2011

Do your pores ever go away?

seriously do they ever go awayDo your pores ever go away?
no, that is how your body gets rid of sweat. why do you want to get rid of them anyway?Do your pores ever go away?
I have been using the Avon microdermabrasion for one week for my pores and I'm already getting compliments. But, I'm a skeptic by nature so I'll give it a few weeks and hope it will make my pores shrink nad have more youthful skin. So you can give that a try.
Your pores are part of your skin's structure. They will never go away, and you wouldn't want them to, as they allow you to sweat and cool yourself. You can minimize them, but never rid yourself of them. Everyone has them, so don't worry.
nope everyone has em, but some ppl have them bigger than others, also you can get them to appear smaller by using a variety of face cleansers, creams. you should try Origins line of Modern Friction.
absolutely not thats like asking if your eyes ever go away but there apperance can be minimized =]
Nope they are with you forever.





Good luck,


Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment