Monday, November 21, 2011

Clogged Pores [(click!)] ???

I have nice skin, but....


i have clogged pores!!! In my nose area :(


What do I buy to get rid of these things ???





Help Me :)


%26amp; God Bless %26lt;3Clogged Pores [(click!)] ???
i have this same problem


you know those nose strips you see on tv


they're amazing!


just buy them from your supermarket


follow the instructions.











%26amp; thanks but i dont roll that way %26lt;3Clogged Pores [(click!)] ???
this guy told me to steam my face cuz it opens pores and then cold water which closes them. its in one of my other questions if you wanna look. ill paste a link for you to it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>





its like the 5th or 6th one down.





oo go to derma-c.com that MIGHT help a little
steam your pores and then use any kind of face wash. when you're all done make sure you use ice cold water so that your pores will close and no dirt or anything will get in them.





=]
Proactive is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment