Monday, November 21, 2011

Large Pores?

I have somewhat large pores, on my nose and on my cheecks next to my nose. I don't acne or zits, just on occassion I get one. Anyways, are their any products which work to make porse smaller. Please don't say Biore Pore Minimizer unless you have used it. Only someone who HAS used a product, can you recommend me one?Large Pores?
raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar


to open the pores and loosen dirt and grease from your face turn off the heat from a pan of distilled water, add 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar to a quart of the hot water. drape a towel over the pan and your head to steam clean your pores. take a cotton ball, dip in vinegar and pat over skin to remove loosened dirt. repeat 2 more times. then spray or dab on chilled vinegar and equal part of distilled water to close your pores and tone your skin. do twice weekly, also can use the chilled vinegar water as a toner 2 times daily.


it is amazing ....Large Pores?
read tips on skincare and more to help you better on this site
use an aspirin mask or queen helene mint julep mask
if u got large pores ,u can get the dirt out of them and cold water will help them to get littler for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment