Monday, November 21, 2011

Large Pores, what helps?

My Pores are huge! I have tons of tiny holes but at the same time they're recognizable, so what can I do to make this problem go away? -Water, is that it?





I'm not good with daily regimens such as Proactiv but I use it as often as I can. I switch up which may be an issue.Large Pores, what helps?
Well you should be able to do something daily if you want it gone, proactive will help, but there should be something that will shrink your pores, it will be in the same place you bought your proactive. It will say something about pore size.





/mLarge Pores, what helps?
i think


water
You must search for a product that won't really clog your pores but is suited to your skin type.


Wash your face with warm water with your cleanser then wash it with cold water to close your pores.


Hope it will work!
nothing shrinks them, but there is remedies that make them appear smaller. I also have large pores and I think wetting my face with cold water works best. cold air as well. just dip your face in cold water when you need to.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment