Monday, November 21, 2011

I hav invented a cream that cleans ur pores, softens ur skin, and also makes it shinier who wants to try it?

I asked every one but always someone says no!! i hav tried it myself it's gr8t but i want to know how it reacts on someone else's face!! Would u, say if u met me would u try it on!! if yes why?? if no also why??I hav invented a cream that cleans ur pores, softens ur skin, and also makes it shinier who wants to try it?
i will if it is free.....X%26gt;


and really good for teens to prevent acneI hav invented a cream that cleans ur pores, softens ur skin, and also makes it shinier who wants to try it?
call up an agency and they will help you put it on the market.
what are the ingredients like?
No! Because all you need to do is to put lotion on and use acne medication. So no.
No. Because my skin is really smooth and i don't have any acne cause i use Clean%26amp;Clear.
why others...how can we trust u and why.......y dont u try on ur cousins, relatives
No because I don't know you and I'd be thinking you trying to make look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment