Monday, November 21, 2011

Clogged Pores????......?

what would be the best facial cleanser to buy for clogged pores, that will minimize them as well...And a good moisturizer that wont cause break outs??Clogged Pores????......?
First of all, I suggest that you go see a Dermatologist so they can tell you what is the best to use for your skin type. My doctor told me to use Cetaphil Facial Cleanser and the Cetaphil Facial Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 along with it both can be found at a pharmacy drug store. The Cetaphil Facial Cleanser (which has been working great for me, my skin has not been dry and has cleared up since I have stopped using all the other big brands), is very gental and cleanses the pores without any harsh chemicals. it is created by the same company that makes the prescription acne gel Differin (which the Dermatologist suggests to use along with the Cetaphil Facial Cleanser if you have an acne problem). she told me to NOT use store brands that claim to fight acne and all of that like neutrogena, st. ives, ponds, loreal, clearsil, etc. because they all over dry the skin and causes the pores to over produce oils which causes the pores to clog up even more and cause acne. that's how they sell the product...your skin keeps clogging up, therefore you keep buying it.Clogged Pores????......?
I've found that alot of daily scrubs are very irritating because most of them have glycolic acid, which dries out your skin. One that I found that works and doesn't irritate is (Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub 5oz for about $8). Aveeno also has very good daily moisturizers depending on your skin type and how much spf you want. If you find the daily scrubs to harsh, you can always try exfoliating once a week. For the once a week routine I love (Mary Kay Microdermabrasion step 1 $30). The beads are so fine and leave your skin sooo... soft! I could have been a little more specific on my moisturizer advice, but not knowing your skin type makes it difficult. Sorry!!! I hope the rest helps.
well. first of all, before you wash your face, you need to open up your pores to get the deepest clean you can. you do this by Boiling water, and putting your face above the steam for about 10 minutes. don't get too close to the water though, don't burn yourself. that opens up your pores. and wash %26amp; mosturize with pro active!!! i know its expensive, but it reallllllllllyyyyyyyy works! trust me! and only do the hot water thing about once a week.
simple: you can clean your pores yourself...


start with clean skin.


step 1. fill bowl with very warm water...


place bowl on towel on a table.


with another towel..make a tent over your head and hold your face near the bowl...for about 10 minutes


your skin will now be soft enough to clean.


with clean hands, gently press your pores...do not squeeze hard...you just need gentle pressure.


no squeezing near your temples....


only your forehead area, chin, cheek and nose.


do this weekly.


since your pores clog, you don't need a moisturizer..your natural oils are sufficient.


remember to keep your hands clean for extractions and keep face washed 2-3 times a day.
biore' pore minimizer
Tabitha-





I have been using Arbonne - Re9 anti aging line.


They also make a regime for younger people (18-30)


I have samples of both if you are interested to see if it helps or your face loves it.


When you find a regime that works, stick to it or during trying out something give it a little time.


Each one of the above I have has a mask to try out.





Also be careful of the make up you use. All natural and a mineral based foundation is best -
I like Aveeno Daily Radiance Cleansing Pads and Murad AHA/BHA facial wash. Aveeno is the best bargain - 30 pads for about $7. One side is smooth %26amp; the other is texturized for exfoliation. Murad runs about $30 so I use it sparingly.





Neutrogena makes some good face masks - one is a clay mask w/ benzoyl peroxide and one is a gel mask w/ salicylic acid. I can recommend the clay mask but haven't tried the gel mask yet.





Haven't found a great moisturizer yet. Clinique's basic yellow moisturizer is good but pricey. The gift w/ purchase promotions kinda help justify the expense a little.
I have clogged pores so i use acne free it say on the box better that proactive i think it works GREAT!so u can buy this pack that is only 19.99 it comes with face scrub which is step 1 and toner step 2 lotion step 3 and this zit stuff step for and it will last u like 2 months i love and u can buy it in wal mart target k mart and places like that so hope u try it and if u try it hope it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always had a problem with acne. I have really large pores and I'm very proned to blackheads. I don't mean to sound lame, but PROACTIV really works. It's about $40 for a 3 month supply and worth it. 3 steps, (1) facial scrub cleanser (2) pore refining toner (3) repairing lotion. Easy! Works great. I've heard that Wal-Mart has their own brand and works just as great. But I stick to the sure thing cause it works for me. You can buy pore refining toners in just about any cosmetic isle. This is what you need. It shrinks your pores but will dry out your face if you don't use something else with it.
Medicated Acne line from Bee-Luscious Cosmetics the foam wash and minimizing toner are incredible products and I highly recommend them. Its on beeroyalproducts.com
Usually I used a clay mask to suck bad stuff out of my pores. I've been using a pretty good Alpha Hydroxy mask from Walgreens, I believe that's also the brand name of the mask. I maintain healthy pores by cleansing my makeup off entirely with MACs Cleanse Off Oil then following with a mild soap like Dove to remove the residue. Steaming your face with a store bought device (bed bath and beyond!) works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment