Monday, November 21, 2011

Clogged pores???

around my nose i have these rough visible pres what should i use to get them to shrink and gbecome smooth,


and i am a teenagerClogged pores???
clean and clear face lotion or wash (but I prefer lotion). You can get it at any place where they sell face washes (most grocery stores, walmart, target, and places like walgreens)Clogged pores???
I have had the same problem. What I did to get of them completely was go in the bathroom and turn on the shower. Put the shower on like the highest hot it can go. That will open up you pores. And I put this like pore cleanser on it and it soaked right in. It helped so much I was so happy. I hope you are too.
beyorea spelled wrong but it unclogs pores drugstore carries it
I've cleared up several acne problem skin with the Intelligence line from ARBONNE. It works like no other and is pure safe Swiss and botanical.Arbonne goes underneath the skin to work with our saviors glands to cleanse them out and leave your skin smooth and soft and it minimizes your pores. Arbonne is made by the top skin care chemist in the world and think about a weed in the garden if you took scissors and cut the top off what would happen? This is like what other treatments do i don't care what their name is, and what the difference is we go to the root of the problem like you would that weed to pull it out and get rid of it. You can get this off my website by clicking on my profile and if you don't good luck to you. Your welcome.
well to open up your pores you put a wet, really hot towel on your face


put cleansers for faces that shrink pores like something from j%26amp;j or neutrogena
dove cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment