Monday, November 21, 2011

Dirty Pores?

What is a good not too expensive (more then $6) face wash thats good for dirty pores. Nothing I haved used (I dont remember all the names) has really helped. They all make my face dry and make me break out and my pores still have alot of dirt in them.Dirty Pores?
I use clean and clear oil free cream cleanser and right after I use olay toner. It really works and for under $6Dirty Pores?
ST.IVES APRICOT SCRUB
Noxzema Continuous Clean Micro-bead Cleanser. Another thing- sometimes when you switch cleansers, you break out a little bit. You can try a scrub (like Noxzema) or a mask to get deep down in pores and clean them thoroughly without drying. if you have to, get a quality cleanser and some nice face cream so you get great cleaning and moisturizing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment