Monday, August 23, 2010

Clogged pores ???

my pores stay clogged end i wash it every dday and night with clinique. its the best product of all i tried. but i dont know why they stay clogged is it genetics?Clogged pores ???
You are using a good product (twice a day??)


Before you do it tomorrow (or tonight) take a very warm clean wash cloth and apply it to your face - repeat (extra warmth from the micro) and wash do you follow with the toner?


Once a week do a deep cleaning pore mask and twice a week exfoliate - keep doing it - you should see some results.





I used to use Clinque but switched to Arbonne it's really helped.Clogged pores ???
Biore makes a cleanser...I think it's called Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser. After using it for about a month, I still have some clogged pores, but it has really helped a lot.
Oily skin and sebum production is genetic. I have oily skin also. All I can say is Bior茅 Strips work like a charm, but be warned, please, that they can produce spider veins on clear skin..... I quit using them after about 3 times because the traction breaks small capillaries in your skin, close to the surface, and clogged pores are more attactive -- and less permanent -- than those.
I have clogged pores as well, mainly on my forehead. The only thing that keeps them at bay is Proactiv. I've tried nearly every other cleaner out there and I can get them clean after I wash and tone, but they are right away clogged again. With Proactiv, it cleans them out much more completely and then with the refreshing lotion that you put on last, it kind of sits in your pores and protects them, but its a good kind of clog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment