Friday, August 20, 2010

Best product line for ';Minimizing pores';?

hi guys, i don't know what is the best product line for minimizing my pores (and please at a reasonable price). If you know or are using, please share with me! Where can i buy them? and how should i apply them on my face?





Because I really really want a soft and smooth skin, i actually went out and bought a $5.94 bottle of Biore Pore Minimizing Foaming Cleanser. I also saw the other 2 products: exfoliator and moisturizer, each costs about $12. Has anyone used Biore product lines before? How effective was it? By the way, I have oily skin type.





Please answer my questions b/c I really need help!! im so tired of blackheads, blemishes, etc. I REALLY really want a clean %26amp; smooth skin!! Thanks so much!! Any help is greatly appreciated! Y'all have a great day!!Best product line for ';Minimizing pores';?
Proactive! :)Best product line for ';Minimizing pores';?
I first started out using Clean%26amp;Clear products but none of those worked. In fact, I think it has caused me to get more blemishes. Then, I started to use Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser. It heals my blemishes and leaves my skin soft and smooth. After I used that I apply Oil-Free Moisture by Neutrogena. I have seen great improvement.
Hi, You can use all the drug store, walmart products, they are not effective. Simply because it costs companies to make their products effective, especially to see any improvements fast.





Your best bet would be Artistry Clear.now, use this for 8 weeks, you will see dramatic difference. Then you can switch to Artistry Clarifying System only for Oily skin.





I know because i use them, and i have very oily skin. Used to have very bad blemishes, used Clear.now for 3 months, then switched to Artstry Age defying products for oily skin.





See the following website for more info and to buy.





trawat.qbeautyzone.com





K
As far as I know, amway has right product for you. My wife has big black spots on face after and same removed. also clearity improved . Products also not very costly They are also giving training how to use it..Check artistry section on given web. Contact me on email if you dont get it .
Well you can minimize the apearance of the pores.If yoou have more than large pores..such as acne blemishes..i suggest you use something Specialy for that first.I hear proactive works pretty well.I also hear that biore products are good that that,but remember you need to take care of the bigger issue first..You can try using a Toner to shrink pores.Or try olay regenerist polisher.It contains glycolic acid.Good luck
Biore is what I use, and I think it 's effective. go to www.walmart.com and click on ';new in the store'; then click on the ';free samples'; tab. Right now they are sending out free samples of the Biore products (cleanser, moisturizer and strips) that way you can try before you buy!
Try Wexler skin line. It is available at Bath and Body Works. Or, you can go online. It has been clinically proven to work even better than Proactive.
Hello,


For excellent instructions and great information on moisturizers and skin regimine please visit dawnsskincare.com





Cheers,


Beckie
You can not physically reduce the size of a pore. It is literally impossible for any product to do this. You can only slightly reduce the ';appearance'; of a pore. Be careful alot of products will falsley advertise to shrink pores. you need to be using good skin care to cleanse your skin with morning and night, a toner to follow your cleanser, an exfoliating product for 2-3 times per week and a moisturuser for morning and night. I am not familiar with that product line so i cant tell you if i think its good. Would be a good iea for you to go and ask a professional to recommended their skin products to you, so they will be prescribed to your specific needs and skin type. then shop around. Ask at several salns/ spa's get as much info as you can and eductae yourself a bit on the products so you can make an informed decision on what to use. This will save you wasting loads of money in the long run trying all sorts of ineffective products. If a professional has prescribed it to you and you do not feel that it works in most cases you can return the product. A glycolic peel would probaby be the best treatment for you to start with, but you need to ask around you'r area to find out who does these treatments safely with great results. Dont go anywhere dodgy as you will have troubles. But peels are a great way to refine the texture of your skin if administered safely. Then if your after something more permanent and effective again a treatement of laser face rejuventation will do wonders. (IF ADMINISTERED BY A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN!)Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment