Friday, August 20, 2010

Inflamed pores on forehead?!!!?

well my skin is pretty sensetive and usually dry, especially in the summer.





a few hours ago, i was wiping sweat off my face from running, and i noticed a few bumps on my lower forehead (near the middle of my eyebrows) and i tried to pick at them.





i know its terrible. its such a habit, and usually i try not to, but i wasn't even thinking about it.





now my forehead is very inflamed, red, and puffy! what do i do? i can't go out and buy anything now, and to be honest, I don't want to. products are usually way too harsch on my skin (even the ones labeled ';for sensetive skin.)





plus, i already touched them. i don't want to put anything on, because that can cause more redness and irrittation.





when will the red go away? i'm going to a literature banquet tommorow, and i don't want three huge red spots on my face.





HELP!!!Inflamed pores on forehead?!!!?
This may be too late of an answer but it could be caused from the sweat and heat. Could be something minor like a heat rash. Usually cooling off and putting a cool rag on the area will help with the redness and inflammation. You could also be having an allergic reaction to something you may have touched. If it hasn't gotten any better by now, I would check with your doctor just to be safe. It doesn't sound like anything serious, but there may be something they can give you to help it clear up faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment