Monday, August 23, 2010

Fake tan? That wont clog pores!!?

Can anyone please recommend a fake tan that is non greasy natural looking and most importantly wont clog pores my skins incredibly spot prone which i have under control but when i use a fake tan i breakout again, i read about neutrogena summer glow daily moisturiser has anyone tried this?uk? it can either be a fake tan or one in a moisturiser that gradually builds any help welcome


thank you in advanceFake tan? That wont clog pores!!?
I like L'Oreal gradual tan, the neutrogena is good too but the problem I get with that one is that it is a little darker than the others and I am so pale that it leaves too much color on me and if I streak or spot then it is super noticeable. Fake tan? That wont clog pores!!?
Liz Earle has a spray that you build up, its pump spray so its easy to apply i just spray my face every evening after washing 4-5 pumps does the trick.., its about 拢15 a bottle but last agesssss








www.lizearle.co.uk its in the suncare range in purple bottle
Why on earth do you want to change the colour of your skin?


Do you think the colour of your skin will make people think differently of you?
I am going for a Fake Bake tomorrow....try that ...


http://www.fakebake.co.uk/
the ones in wilkinsons are very good I use them

No comments:

Post a Comment