Monday, August 23, 2010

Large pores on my cheeks?!?

What is a good product that helps make pores less noticeable?





A product that I can get at a local drug store, like Walgreens/CVS.Large pores on my cheeks?!?
try Gorgeous foundation from Benifit.


it looks natural; isnt greasy; hides your porees; goes on smoothly.


when it comes too foundation %26amp; concealer i find its much bettter to spring for more expensive brands.


its $28 if yer interested.%26lt;3


works wonderss thoughh. %26lt;3Large pores on my cheeks?!?
I do not know of any products you can find at a local drug store that would actually work unfortunately... But what I have found works wonders, is the Mary Kay ';microdermabrasion.'; It shrinks your pores and gets rid of black head and blemishes! It's a bit more pricey, but again, it works amazingly! And it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so if for any reason you don't like it, or if you don't think it is working like you wanted it to, you get your money back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment