Friday, August 20, 2010

Pores on my face PLEASE HELP!!?

Ok so today I went walking for like 30 min when I came back home my pores looked bigger why is this? how can I make them smaller my mom is a cheap skate so I never have been to a dermatologist? I will keep annoying and begging her though and if not ill ask to go for my b day lol.Pores on my face PLEASE HELP!!?
Try a facial peel, or a face masque.


They will shrink your pores!


You can buy them at Sallys.Pores on my face PLEASE HELP!!?
Generally, i steam my face to enlargen the pores. Then, i clean the skin with cotton to remove dirt. Then, apply an astringent like rose water to shrink the pores. Then, put on a face mask made out of gram flour/multhani mitti, yogurt, lime juice, turmeric. It makes my skin bright and reduces the pimple marks.





I wouldnt go to a dermatologist unless i have some serious skin problem...
Try getting yourself a buff puff, it's a course cleaning pad that when used slowly removes the outer layers of skin, allowing fresh skin to replace the old. I don't know the extent or depth of your pores, but I'd give it a try. Can be bought at most any drugstore or cosmetic counter.
well ......... this happenes because when you ussualy go outside ur pores get ussualy big and sucks all that vitamin d out of the sun while ur face is growing healthy use clen and clear by neutrogeana or it might be puberty
try neutrogena refining cleanser ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment