Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Acne Scars and Deep Pores?

Firstly i just wanted to say that the display picture is not me. I use it from ';yahoo.com image';. I just wanted people to see what my skin looks like.





My skin alot like in the display picture but i am Asian/Australian. But my skin is yellow.





1. Does anybody know what products that will HELP REDUCE the scars and tighten the pores?





I live in Sydney Australia. i say this because we don't get alot of the products that's avaiable to U.S and Europe.





I need the right facts before i do anything with my face.Acne Scars and Deep Pores?
My son used sugar and water, and it made a big difference with his acne scars. You can do the same thing with baking soda and water as well.





Just use some sugar and water


How it works is the sugar crystals helps remove the dead skin and peely scar areas (almost like sand paper), cleans and opens clogged pores, and gets rid of skin oils that helps cause acne. Wash face with warm soap and water but do not dry. Wet your hands and pour a little sugar (granulated) into them (about half a teaspoon or less) ..spread the sugar onto your face ,especially on areas where you have more oily areas - (nose, cheeks, chin, etc). Rub the sugar (gently) into the affected areas using very warm water. It feels like you're scratching your skin, but that's just what it feels like. After you've scrubbed for a few minutes, rinse your face throughly with warm water, followed by a good rinse with cold water (which closes opened pores). Your face will feel really clean and refreshed. Any redness will go away in a few minutes.





There's a whole list of acne and pore remedies at :





http://www.otan.dni.us/webfarm/emailproj鈥?/a>


so hopefully you can find something natural that will work for you.





Some other tips on removing acne scars :


http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/2121鈥?/a>





I hope something here helps...


Good luck !Acne Scars and Deep Pores?
these scars can be lessened with properly selected homeopathic medicines.
I suggest you to go for natural one; others definitely have side effects. A good face pack of neem leaves with a pinch of turmeric is very good for acne prone skin. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment