Friday, August 20, 2010

What can i do for the open pores of my face? it looks bad.my make up gets into them.skin is oily. i'm 23 years

My pores are the same way. I've been using the neutrogena home microderm abrasion kit and it works very very well. I also have a topic steroid from my doctor that helps close the pores down when it gets too bad. Using a pore cleaning face wash will further help (I use clearasil pore cleanser). Good luck.What can i do for the open pores of my face? it looks bad.my make up gets into them.skin is oily. i'm 23 years
Try putting egg YOLK on your face and letting it dry and then wash it off....


It won't irritate your skin and it will pull out any impurities.





The lady that told me about it years ago said if I did it everyday for a month I would have perfect skin...... can't say I tried it for 30 days in a row though.





Egg Yolk is a GREAT face mask.What can i do for the open pores of my face? it looks bad.my make up gets into them.skin is oily. i'm 23 years
Skin pores have no muscles around them, so they can't be shrunk permanently. All you can do is keep your hand light when you apply make up, so that you don't rub it into them. And make sure you moisturise regularly, with something oil-free, so that your skin won't flake and draw more attention.
im sure you've heard it before -- but pores cannot shrink or be 'tightened' after theyve become like that ( no matter what those tricky skincare companies name their products ).





what you can do now is to make sure you remove all your makeup thoroughly before you go to bed because throughout the day, your makeup seeps into your pores and they expand that way. they say to invest in an actual makeup REMOVER.. just washing your face with a cleanser is no longer enough.





after washing , moisturize.





i use shiseido and there's an extra step -- a softener, which basically makes your skin more dewy and willing to accept the moisturizer. (there's another tedious process for applying that 'in to out motion')





i think the best way is to invest in a whole 3 - 4 step line of products from a single brand. and pick a gentler makeup. (ie. bare essentials) goodluck to you!
Try using a home dermabrasion kit and use products for your skin type. You could also look out for pore-minimising face masks, I think Clinique and L'Oreal do them
Put your face in steam or take a hot shower then use toner or something to clean it
use NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN facial cleanser to wash your face daily. You can do this twice a week ( Wash your face first using NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN and then use a good kind of scrub face and after that put a mud mask for 5 minutes and finally rinse your face)

No comments:

Post a Comment