Monday, August 23, 2010

Steamed Pores???? Help pleze?

I have water boiling right now, and i have like little bumps on my face that you see only close up.but i would like for them to be completely gone, im caramel skined,and i want it away...so what do i do after i steam my face with the water???Steamed Pores???? Help pleze?
What I would do is use a mild face wash everyday along with a toner and once a week use a beaded one once a week use brands with pore refinerSteamed Pores???? Help pleze?
Those are called Pores.


i have some thing better then steaming your face :)


i buy these nose strips from the brand Biore


i buy them at walmart. they are miracle workers! my face was


all full of dirty big pores and now my face is clean and smooth.





all you have to do is read the instructions and your good to go!
well the steam is going to open up your pores, so if i were u i would scrub my face with a beaded face wash, and then rinse with cold water to close your pores back.
use a really good scrub and then moisturize.
Patience...you want them to go away, if only life were that easy.





I would suggest maybe a gentle exfoliating facial wash %26amp;/or a skin mask will help.





Just don't go sqeezing with your nails as you will end up with more than little bumps, you will have broken capillaries which will not go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment