Monday, August 23, 2010

Unclogging pores.?

What are the best methods/products to use for unclogging blocked up pores? Mine have seemed to be getting worse in the past few weeks.Unclogging pores.?
ok, so about a month ago I ahd the same problem. I had mild acne, blackheads and tons of clogged pores. and I was like help!





1st. there is absolutely no way you can unclog your pores without an exfoliant. you cannot squeeze the stuff out, cannot pick it out...etc.





ok so I bought this product http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Hydrox-Glyco鈥?/a>





and I absolutely love it! omg it works so well. because it has aha's in it, or alpha hydroxy acids, they exfoliate your pores and get rid of the pore colgging and you will never ever have clogged pores again when u use this stuff becuse it speeds up the exfoliation of skin cells or whatever.... lol but its really good! just be prepared to pay alot, but its worth it. beauty is worth the price you pay, right?Unclogging pores.?
This sounds strange, but I like to take the opposite side of my tweezers and run it along my nose, cheeks etc. It really clears them out nicely. After, I make sure to exfoliate, tone and moisturize.





Although this sounds like a joke answer, I'm not kidding.
Free Advice %26amp; Tips.....





Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site
THE REAL TIP FROM ME SERIOUSLY LISTEN TO ME I KNOW YOU'LL GET LIKE 50 OTHER ANSWERS BUT HERE IS THE REAL ONE! FIRST GET A POT AND FILL IT WITH WATER WAIT UNTIL BOILS! PUT YOUR FACE OVER ABOUT 3 FT ABOVE THE POT ALLOW THE STEAM TO OPEN YOUR PORE! AFTER THIS GET LUKEWARM GREEN TEA AND RINSE YOUR FACE WITH IT! AFTER THIS WAS WITH A NORMAL OIL FREE CLEANSER AND PAT DRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment