Monday, August 23, 2010

Pores on my nose!!!?

they always have stuff in them... after i wash too.idk how to make these black things go away. i just usually pop them with my fingers, but they always come back. help! what do i do?Pores on my nose!!!?
Biore strips are great for blackheads. You put one on your nose for 15 minutes and they pull right out.Pores on my nose!!!?
you need to exfoliate your nose. try the biore scrubs. i love them. they feel nice when you done you get a tingly sensation. or try those nose strips.
The ';black things'; are called blackheads. lol. Anyways. Really that's all you can do unless you go to dermatologist.Which I recommend!!
Exfoliate. Um...pimple cream (Clearasil...that sort of stuff) can help keep them un-pimpled....but, yeah, blackheads are a pain. Exfoliating is probably the only way I can think of right about now...
get those black head strips they work bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment