Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have large pores help?

i am not happy with my face .i am 55 yreas old can you help me reduce my poresI have large pores help?
Here r some ways my mom (she's 45) reduces her pores:





1. Grab a washcloth and drench it in lemon and pineapple juice. Place the washcloth firmly on your face for one minute. Then rinse your skin with warm water. Lemon and pineapple juice contain natural enzymes that tighten and firm the face and purify and brighten the skin. Lemon particularly has the ability to cleanse and shrink the appearance of pores. You can purchase lemon juice and pineapple juice from your local grocer.





2. Use tomatoes. Spreading tomatoes on your face can help get rid of large pores.





3. Apply ice cubes to your face. Place the ice cubes gently along your pores for 15 to 30 seconds. This will have a tightening effect on your skin.





4. Steam your face. Steaming your face will open your pores and unplug them. Simply fill a basin with extra warm water. Make sure the water is not scalding hot. Hold your face over the basin for 1 to 3 minutes.





Its best 2 do these (which ever one u choose) every other day. Hope this helps u 鈾?if u have any other ?s, email me.I have large pores help?
try a facial steamer with tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment