Monday, August 23, 2010

Close pores?

how do you close open pores? what exfoliators are good? I want some brands...Close pores?
Biore Pore Strips work pretty good for pulling all the excess gunk out of pores, but I dont think they're a very good idea for dry skin, I have super oily skin and makes my nose flaky. Neutrogena has a pore refining cleanser... and it works really well. It has AHA acids (or something like that) in there... if you have dry skin though it might dry you out... if you're concerned about your makeup sinking into pores, makeup primer is a really good idea. Clarins have a really good primer, I don't know the for sure name of it off-hand, but it comes in a red little tub. Hope this helps ya out a bit :)Close pores?
Go to on-line and do a Yahoo search for Bee-Luscious Cosmetics and get their Papaya Enzyme Cleaner and the Papaya Enzyme Toner (both are all natural). Use those two to clean your skin with. Then use their Pore Minimizing Toner to close your pores. You need to clean the skin with the first two products first or you will only trap the dirt and grime in your pores and cause break outs. If you think you need to exfoliate they have an Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub that contains papaya.
Exfoliation only removes dry dead surface skin. It will brighten your complexion, but not reduce the appearance of pores.


You can reduce the appearance of pores by using a toner after you wash. Nothing can 'close' pores, they are there for a reason, and you are stuck with the skin you have.


There are skin therapies (like pulsed light therapy, some laser treatments) which will actually reduce pore size, but they are only performed in high end skin salons and cost a bundle.
FACIAL AT THE SPA
Once a week I wash my face and eye area with very hot water and baby wash to open my pores then I apply a cucumber melon peel off mask after I peel it off I wash my face again to remove it traces of the mask then I use a mild astringent. To close my pores after my face has been clean I fill a sink with Ice water and immerse my face in it. I pat it dry with a towel and apply a light moisturizer I like Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment