Monday, August 23, 2010

Large pores??

how can u reduce the size of large pores??like any cleansers or just washing my face alot and using a toner?or what?Large pores??
large pores cannot be reduced, but they can be temporarily reduced:


-firming masks usually help (Serious Skin care firming mask)


-keep them clean by getting facials


-use a toner to close pores (Mario Badescu glycolic toner )


-use blotting papers


-use serums that help keep the face firm (Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Serum)





Most people dont understand is pores stretch as you age, its a sign of aging, because skin starts to sag, so what you have to do is use anti-aging products even if you are young or have oily skin, make sure they are oil free products or doesnt cause breakouts. I had large pores too. I have been using glycolic acid products and they seem to be helping, and I'm also less oily. When I get a facial, i ask them to use glycolic products. My pores are pretty small now.

No comments:

Post a Comment