Monday, August 23, 2010

Pores on face?

i have had these open pores on my nose and both sides at the top of my cheeks for a long time ive tried everything but i cant seem to close them i dont think theres any dirt in there ive tried pore strips face marks steaming my face having a facial does anyone else have the problem or know a solutionPores on face?
I have the same problem, I think it's pretty common. =( I've gone to the beautician and she gave me a deep cleansing session which really helped, as I had blackheads on my nose. I also try to cleanse, tone and moisturize (I use Nivea Visage Young products) and that helps as well. Good luck!Pores on face?
http://www.acnecuresrevealed.net/?gclid=鈥?/a>





try their products,they aren't expensive and they should take only a few days to arrive.


good luck
use dead sea products facial wash and facial exfoliant on www.sahara-secrets.com and you will see the results after 2 times using the products u will have healthy skin and will clean your skin deeply and you can also put ice on your skin after cleansing
Hey check out http://www.beautymonials.com for product reviews on products that are good for concealing, closing, masking large unneccary pores.
there are many ways but check out this site for the right ways.


http://www.indiaparenting.com/faqs/beaut鈥?/a>
I've used Clinique pore refining cream which is quite good. But I haven't found anything good enough yet :(


It's very frustrating isn't it.
Everyone has pores, if yours are large try using a clay mask at your local drug store. Toners also work great, Clinique has the best.
I'd really like to know the answer to this too. At first I thought they were blackheads, but when I steamed and splashed cold water over them they disappeared...but only for an hour or so...
cold water closes pores
Put foundation over them. This will cover up the holes that are bothering you.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment