Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help?!?! I have huge pores...........lol?

Ok I used to have really bad acne and I got rid of it and now you can see my pores around my nose. Can you give me some tips on how to reduce my pore size.Help?!?! I have huge pores...........lol?
Make yourself a good toner %26amp;+ mask!.





Here's a homemade toner I found online (I've used it myself and it works great!) :


You'll need: Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Honey, cooled down green tea,





';The Mask Recipe





* 1 teaspoon of Cider Vinegar


* 2 teaspoons of cooled down Green tea (3 teaspoons if you have sensitive skin)


* 7 teaspoons of white sugar


* 1 teaspoon of honey


-mix all together!!


The Toner Recipe





Make sure you store your toner in a GLASS bottle/container.





* Fill up 1 part Cider Vinegar to 2 parts Green tea


* If you have sensitive skin, 1 part Cider Vinegar to 3 parts Green tea (i.e. dilute it even more)





Watch the video in the sources or go to her website to understand more how to use it well!!


It works amazingly! She explains how each ingredient helps as well.Help?!?! I have huge pores...........lol?
when your washing your face, when you get your face wet, to put the face wash on, put WARM water on your face to open pores.





when your rinsing your face, rinse it in COLD because the cold water closes your pores.











and put some moistureizer on your face too, that might help, but im not certain
use a cleanser followed by biore strips and a mask


and cut back on the greasy food intake

No comments:

Post a Comment