Friday, August 20, 2010

Unclogging pores?

What are the best ways to unclog pores?


Is there any way to shrink any large/noticeable pores?


And how do I know if my pores are clogged?





I have clear skin, so I definitely want to keep it that way and hopefully improve the look of my skin easily. Tips about pores would be appreciated.Unclogging pores?
I agree with the steam thing 100%, it's an old method and a very good and safe one. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is putting alcohol on your face if you don't want it to get all irritated and break out. Your oil glands could overreact to anything harsh, and start overproducing and make you greasy, or your skin could dry out and flake which is always really gross on someone's face, heh.





I use an all-natural organic nonfoaming facewash. I've yet to find anything that foams and doesn't have anything either carcinogenic or just plain toxic in it. I also use a soft-but-textured washrag to help remove dead skin without using harsh chemicals or any of that peel-off crud. Pores freak out when there is dead skin stuck all over :P





Also, being around things like cigarette smoke, fumes, etc always makes my face appear a little funky when I get up-close and personal in my oh-so-ocd magnifying mirror ;)Unclogging pores?
The best way is steaming your face, if you have a gym that has a steam room-do that, it does wonders for your skin.





toner and astringent also helps to unclog the pores as well as using an exfoliating face wash. if you dont have an exfoliating fash wash using sugar works also.





and if you dont have acess to a steam room you can always boil water, put a towel over your head and the bowl of water as well....and there you have a homemade face steamer...you can also buy facial steamers at beayty stores, I bought one from CVS
Fill a bowl with hot water (not so hot that it's boiling or will burn you) and stick your face over it with your head covered by a towel for a few minutes. This will open your pores. Then use a pore cleansing agent (Biore makes good ones i've heard) and cleanse your pores with that. Afterwards splash your face with cool water and moisturize to keep you skin soft and hydrated. Doing this will cleanse your pores and help to make them smaller and less visible.
I use Biore nose strips and self-heating mask to pull those suckers outta there, then close up my pores ^^ (so theyre less visible and more dirt won't go in)





Of course, don't do it right after the other :0 Do nose strips about once every 1.5 weeks and self-heating mask 2 times a week or so ^^





Just started doing this a few weeks ago and seen major progress. Good luck!
Boil water with salt in it.


Place it on a counter.


put your head over it with a towel over your head to make like a tunnel for the steam.


steam for about 10 minutes.





This should open the pores so you can ';scrub'; them with a nice astringent.
Check out these terrific pore-shrinking masks:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>
All I use on my face is Dove facial scrub with an exfoliating granual in it. Works great! I have large pores on my nose and they are a lot smaller since I have started using the Dove.
definitely do the steam thing it really works! but make sure when you are done you do not forget to close the pores with alcohol or some type of astringent!
great link helped a lot!


http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment