Monday, August 23, 2010

Large pores?

Whats the best way to make them smaller or make them appear smaller?Large pores?
This is what helps me..about 2 times a week, I will like dunk my face in hot water as long as I can stand it, then do it again....this opens up pores a lot! then I apply a deep cleaning mask ( I got this mint julip kind at sally beauty supply-works for me!) I ussually leave it on at least twice as long as it says to... then I rinse it off and dunk my face in very cold water as long as I can stand it, then I do that again! It takes a while, but I have VERY oily skin and big pores especially on the cheeks around my nose and on my chin, and this really helps um look smaller, and be less oily. I would probably do it every night if I had more time! Good luck!Large pores?
cover it up with base and powder and make ur face look natural
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
You should use a deep cleanser, a pore minimizing mask, and then follow up with a pore minimizing astringent/toner. Your pores will love you for this! A more natural way? Perhaps cleanse your face, and use cold water, and use lemon or lime as a toner. This will also make your pores appear a lot smaller.
Pores open in extreme heat and close in colder temperature. That's why to clean them you're first supposed to use hot water and then after you're done use ice cold water to close them so they won't get as dirty... That's the odd ritual some people couldn't figure out Ms. Crawford was doing in Mommy Dearest... so to answer use colder water and they'll look a whole lot smaller... :)
Get facials , if your on a budget go to a beauty school , the students are watched by instructors and your pores will be cleansed and prepared to be extracted and over a period of time your pores will appear to be smaller. Follow a home care routine and always cleanse your face before you go to bed!
Spackle. just kidding. not sure on that one girl.
use good astringent

No comments:

Post a Comment