Monday, July 26, 2010

Black pores?

So on my face next to my nose my pores are black and i've had it now since like august. How do i get rid of them they are so gross?!?! i have already tried those strip things and they don't work and i have also tried the creams stuff any other ideas. I've heard about the glue does that really work?Black pores?
There is a multitude of blackhead products on the market. I have some Oxy Pads specifically for blackhead treatment, that seem to work well. I also have tried a ';Tea Tree Oil Mask'; that is sold by The Body Shop. That helps too.


If none of the over the counter products help you, you may want to consider a dermatologist. I ended up having to see a dermatologist for some stubborn acne that I couldn't get to clear up. She prescribed a medicated face wash and a gel that I put on each morning after my shower. That has helped tremendously. It is pretty expensive to go the dermatology route, but for me it was well worth it.





Good luck.Black pores?
their called black heads, but try going to the dermatologist.
Glue NO,NO!! use Acne Free and there is Proactivi!
facial scrubs.. like St. Ives
Try using St. Ive's Apricot Scrub twice a week to exfoliate your skin and get rid of the dead skin on your face n the pores should fade a little. I've been using Dermadoctor's Ain't Misbehavin Blackhead treatment for 2 weeks now and not only is it helping with blackheads not coming back but it's getting rid of my oily skin and pimples! You should use mattifying powder to absorb the oil on your skin and that will help the oil NOT set in and get comfy on your skin. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear and Matte powder but if you're on a budget even Covergirl Clean powder will work. BTW...you normally get blackheads for not taking good care of your skin so wash your face day and night even though you don't wear make-up! I have a friend (she's 23) who doesn't wear make-up so only washes her face at night n she has major blackheads.....good luck!
there called black heads fyi..... what my dermatologist recommended for it was to squeeze them because inside usually is wax from sweating........ so just squeeze it NOT until it bleeds BUT until stuff starts not coming out..... and then after a physical activity or anything that enquirers sweat aka everyday life .... just in the night time or right after u work out then use a oil free SCRUB!!! then oil free face wash.... fyi the squeezing thing comes first and do it in the night time to squeeze so you have no red marks
try getting a facial. they will squeeze the blackheads and try to eliminate or make smaller and less noticeable.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment