Monday, July 26, 2010

Huge pores?

What can i do to shrink them. I dont want to do anything to it that will make me break out like crazyHuge pores?
try a dermal roller, or derma e retexturizing body lotion (http://www.suzannes.com/deeallicrebo.htm鈥?/a>Huge pores?
I used to have big pores to, and a little bit of acne. I have been using Avon's Clearskin cleanser and pads. I have also been using the Avon Solutions Nightly Nutrient Peel. It is a clear liquid that you rub on your face at night. It really helped shrink my pores fast, and the red acne scars have started fading. I've been using it for about 3 weeks.





There is also a line called True Pore-Fection that is good for shrinking pores, getting rid of oiliness, %26amp; helping prevent breakouts.





I order at www.youravon.com/kwade3641


You can read reviews at the site to. I used code REP10 to get free shipping on my last order. You have to order at least $10 to get free shipping with that code.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment