Monday, July 26, 2010

Making Pores Smaller?

I have pores by my nose, I'm 17 what can make them smaller? And I need a product that isn't too oily or too dry...Making Pores Smaller?
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. Sometimes pores appear larger because they're so clogged up with dirt and oil. This facial wash can be purchased at your local drugstore and it really works wonders. I recommend it for anyone who complains about enlarged pores.





You can also (as a home remedy) hold an ice cube on the enlarged pores for 15 minutes twice a day. Because the ice-cube is so cold, it helps to shrink the pores, not permanently but for a bit.Making Pores Smaller?
There is no way to actually make your pores smaller. You're stuck with the ones you were born with. However, you can make them ';appear'; smaller. The best way is to use a good pore cleanser and to be sure to use a toner to close your pores back up after washing. I am a certified skin care consultant and have some great products I recommend if you are interested.





My e-mail is sokkergurrl18@hotmail.com
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment