Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pores, and Black heads!?

I have huge pores, i have black heads on my nose, chin, n the area between the eye brows. I cleanse it everii daii with Vichy norma derm cleanser and after that use anti imperfections cream from Vichy nerma derm, but it doesn't seem to have any affect on me.


does anyone know anyhing else I can do to reduce my pore sizes and to reduce the amount of black heads on my face???


please.Pores, and Black heads!?
Pure Pores Blackhead Remover and Pore Minimizer Gel by Joey New York!!!!! You have to try it. It only takes like one minute and it removes blackheads, shrinks pores and even get rid of extra oil on your face. It doesn't even hurt or sting. Trust me, it works.Pores, and Black heads!?
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site
Ok, first of all, go to a dermatologist. He will give you everything you need including taking them out himself!


(As well as some great prescriptions to clean you out).


Next, drink water, avoid caffeine, sleep enough, don't touch your face, wash 3 times a day, don't let the phone touch your face and clean it every day with alcohol. Get rid of those products. Use lever 2000 soap and do not touch your face! Do not pick your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment