Monday, July 26, 2010

Dark leg pores?

Whenever I shave you can see the pores of where the hair used to be all over my leg (mostly down by my ankle) but it gets really dark at times and I have no idea on how to get rid of this?





I'm barely 17 and I dread wearing p.e shorts or wearing anything but pants.. please help me with a solution !!Dark leg pores?
i have the same problem.


but it's not so severe.





i suggest that beofre you shave,


soak you legs in a tub for about five minutes.


(not any longer than that because they will get puffy and you'll miss some hair!)





then exfoliate with something like st. ive's apricot scub or something like that.


it gets rid of dead skin for a cleaner shave.





i also suggest using a daisy dispoable razor.


for some reason, no matter how expensive non-disposables are,


they don't work as well.








so just try that stuff out.


and good luck!














if nothing works,


go to a dermatologist and ask what they think.Dark leg pores?
Skin Success


Eventone


Fade Milk


with sunscreen








Also before you shave soak your legs in hot water, and use shaving cream not bar soap
It could be that you have an allergic reaction and hyperpigment. My friend had that. Also it could just be that your skin is pale and you can see the hair coming through. Maybe a self tanner would help it blend in. Try looking on Webmd for symptoms of allergies to your razor or shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment