Monday, July 26, 2010

Smaller Pores?

how do i get smaller pores? my pores are visible and you can see thm when you look at me. do u no a way to shrink them (preferably naturally)?Smaller Pores?
Well, I have oily skin and my pores are not that bad unless people are really really close at my face. But what I do is wash my face with a gentle cleanser when i take a shower, then use a nose strips, then toner and moisture my skin. Also, I use egg white mask like twice a week. Just get a egg white, beat it up lightly then leave it on until it is dry then wash it off with warm water. If you have dry skin, I would not recommend this mask though. But I don't think there is an actual way to minimize the pores. You just have to keep your face clean so that the dirt doesn't get in the pores and make them appear bigger. Well I hope it help and good luck!Smaller Pores?
their is no pernament way to make pores smaller. But they're are a few things u can do to make them less noticeable. Clense ur face witha gentle face wash. then rinse face w/ cold water, i heard that works.... Also be4 cleansing face put a steming hot towel on ur face for a few minutes(then wash face then cold water!) If these two dont work, check this link out:


http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype鈥?/a>





hope This helped :] !!


鈾ngela
Cold Water Tightens them.

No comments:

Post a Comment