Monday, July 26, 2010

Help on pores?

i have quite large visible pores on my face that make me very self conscious..is there anyway i can make them go away or at least reduce their visibility?





thanks xHelp on pores?
get fat... stretch the skin lol j/k


I seen makeup that is supposed to conceal and even shrink pores. google it you should be able to find it


-good luckHelp on pores?
OK, there are conflicting opinions about this, so I will tell you what my fashion/beauty research and my experience have taught me. Heat makes pores open, so I used cold water and even ice cubes on my face which did reduce the pores (not too much, don't want to freeze your skin). Use a a very cold cloth on your face until it starts to get warm (heat = opening the pores). Now, most experts these days say you can't close the pores, but I think you can because I did it. BUT you can't close them all together without laser treatment, which is an option of course. I also used a very good pore reducer mask from Avon and one from Boots, but any that say they reduce pores will work very well if it's one you peel off--that worked the best out of everything I ever do. I used to do it once a week and now I only use it once a month, so there was lots of improvement (don't use it too much or you burn you're skin). You can buy very good products like ones from Clinque which will smooth your skin so your makeup sits better and makes your pores less obvious. But wash makeup off at night with cool water. Many say toner or astringent helps but it never did a blasted thing for me and frankly made my skin worse because it actually burned it. Go to a makeup counter for a skin consultation. That's your best bet.
here are some tips


1. wash ur face each day and night


2. dont pick at them because they will get infected


3. Put a little bit of toothpaste on them to make them shrink( it may sting but that means its working)


4. go to the dermatologist and get a microderm


Good luck! :)
Same problem here until I found Mychelle White Cranberry Cleanser and Suki Naturals toner. You can get them both at New Seasons grocery store. I also purchase the cleanser on Amazon.com sometimes. Both products helped my pores shrink, good luck!
Wear Foundation and Mineral Powder!





Works wonders, trust me =)





Please answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Thers no way to get rid of them completely but apply a toner to them every mornin %26amp; night, it tightens the skin %26amp; pores so makes them look smaller =]
kera fess e mammata....COPRITI!
I do a home facial once a month...





http://beauty.about.com/od/skinflaws/ht/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment