Monday, July 26, 2010

Huge Pores, Oily Skin... HELP!!!!?

My pores are so huge you could stick a telephone pole in them.


My skin is so oily it makes the ice rink look dull and shineless...





HELP ME!!!!





I really need a good solution to this... I can't stand the way my face looks... I just want to pull a paper bag over my face so no one can see my hideous skin...





can I please have a solution that costs little to nothing? Also I prefer not having to go out and buy something. If I do, (which i really do not want) then please make sure it costs really little... like under $15.... thanks :)





please also make sure it works really wellHuge Pores, Oily Skin... HELP!!!!?
Milk of Magnesia mask - apply in thin layer where needed %26amp; allow to dry 5-10 mins. Will absorb oil %26amp; tighten pores.





Or you can crush up 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water to make mask.





Mix half a teaspoon of crushed uncoated aspirin tablets with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask or aloe vera gel to use as a mask.Huge Pores, Oily Skin... HELP!!!!?
Proactiv...


http://www.proactiv.com/


You can order it online i think, and its not really TOO expensive
I know this sounds really weird, but it WORKS!


Before you go to sleep-Take off ALL of you makeup and wash it with cleanser about 4 times in a row. Your face will be pink or red (which is normal). Then get toothpaste, and put a thin layer over your clusters or pimples. For individual ones, but a littledab over it. Then go to sleep :]. Try not to touch it very much as i have found it doesnt work as well. Then wash your face 4 more times when you wake up. IT WILL LOOK 10 times better! do it for about a week and most of your pimples will be gone. Make sure its the original toothpaste, the gel doesnt work too well.
try biore ice cleanser, it worked wonders for my skin. ughh i hate the oily stage.
Ok...I know exacly how you feel...just don't use toothepaste on it...lol...i have two answers...


1) Go to nearby beauty supply store and get a mint julep face cream..its dries the pores out...(i got mine from sally hansen beaty supply)





2) Ask your doc about evoclin...I don't know how much it costs, because my insurance paid for it...it works really well at drying the skin...hope these help!!!
Clean and Clear or Proactive.. they both work on me. Or else, try cleaning pad things. they burn but work like a charm =]
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment