Monday, July 26, 2010

Clear skin,pores, and stuff :S?

Well i went to the docs' and i have been on minnocycline. This cleared me up really well :D I'm still on it atm actually. But even though my skin has cleared up my pores around my nose still seem enlarged :( i use a toner and it does seem to help a little and tighten my face but they are still visible. And i know pores are visible but i think they still could be smaller. I also use moisturizers so i'm not doing anything wrong, am i?





help appreciated :) xClear skin,pores, and stuff :S?
Do you splash your face with cold water after you wash? If you don't, then this helps close the pores.





Something you could do, if you don't mind the thought of it, is take an egg and seperate the egg white from the yolk. Stir the egg white until it's frothy. Put it on your face and let it dry (will probably take about 15 minutes). Wash off and use whatever cleanser you use. Moisturize like usual.


This helps tighten the pores. You shouldn't do this more than 2-3 times a week. I wouldn't even do 3, because your face will adjust and later on this won't help it and you'll be, like, immune or something XD





Good luck :)Clear skin,pores, and stuff :S?
Well, they sell pore minimizers.


Go to Wal-Mart or any drug store and go to the make-up isle or where face wash is.


I know Biore sells one but there should be tons of other brands as well.


I would get pore strips or anything that will wash them out and then use the pore minimizer.
just know that hot water opens pores and cold closes them. hope i helped:)
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment