Monday, July 26, 2010

Large pores?

okay i think i have large pores. i use a prescription for my skin which works great and has cleared my skin up. but my face is shiny and sometimes red. is that a result of large pores, and if so, what can i use to help? keep in mind that my skin isn't oily because of my acne medication but it is shiny and looks oily.Large pores?
Lrage pores do not contribute to your oily skin. Its genetics. Does/did your mom or dad have oily skin? I know my mom does, and thats where I get my skin type from. Also, it could be your medication that's making your skin red, is it dry in or around the red spots? If so, moisturize. As far as moistureizing your whole face, make sure you use a gel moisterizer. Cremes are too heavy for oily skin and can make it worse. I use Mary Kay Hydrating Gel (which is a little pricey, $30) THere is also Clinque Dramaticly different moistureing gel (make sure you get the gel, not the creme, this is about $20-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment