Monday, July 26, 2010

Perfect pores?

How come some people have NO pores, ok they do but not obvious ones. Where on there face it looks like velvet, so perfect looking.. I feel like my skin looks worse in the sun light with my pores.





Share the pain girls and guys..Perfect pores?
Pores tend to be more obvious on oilier skins as the light reflection highlights changes in texture.


As pores become blocked (as in the case of blackheads) the pores becoe stretched and then more vsible.


Other reasons for enlarged pores are dehydration,loss of elasticity and aging.


So-to minimize pores a good cleanser is essential and refining the skin essential.


Avoid scrubs as these tend to spread infected pores and create spots-instead a good exfoliating cream is healthier.


I found the following products worked for me and my skin is much better.


I use Olay Cleansing Cloths to help clean off make up and dirt and massage out blocked pores. I follow with SK-II Clear Lotion that lifts off dead skin cells but doesnt have the drying effects of alcohol.I then use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence to balance oil and hydrate the skin.


At night I use Refing Treatment by SK-II that exfoliates and hydrates and unclogs while you sleep.


To control shine I use Facial Clear Solution by SK-II that helps control oil but doesnt dry up the skin.


You cant make pores smaller but you can improve the appearance...Good Luck!Perfect pores?
ok im not going to lie and say i have horrible pores. i am a lucky one with that. (age 14) but when i do break out or get a pimple it is a shock and i absolutly hate it! we all feel this pain one time or another. I try to wash my face at least once a day to prevent it.
yup sucks doesnt it... They have pores too but they are smaller
You CAN make your pores smaller:





Fill a sink with cold water and dip your face into it for about 20-30 seconds. Do it in two goes of 15 seconds if you can't take it (you will get used to it though).





The cold water shrinks the pores, minimising their appearance on your face.





As an added bones, all the skin on your face will tighten, instantly looking fresher.





You need to do this every morning and eventually the pores stay smaller on their own.
No-one is perfect. the people with no-pores on their face may have cellulite early on in life or be flat chested. It's all swings and round-abouts in life. Accept what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment