Saturday, July 24, 2010

Huge pores?

How do I reduce the size of the pores on my nose? They even show through my foundation. Astrigent isn't working. I'm 37 and have oily skin.Huge pores?
Hi! I also had this problem when I was your age. I'd do a nice steam facial then use a towel soaked in really cold water and put that on my face right after the steam. Tightened them right up! And it felt great too! Best part of it, it's free!Huge pores?
They get bigger as you age , I was told to always final rinse w/ cold water , try using a base under your make-up.
I guess you shoul use a natural facewash for oily skin 3-4 times a day.
Try Loreal anti-aging creams and pore-minimizer products. Also, try olay total effects.





you may also try facial steam or slice pieces of cucumber then rub them on your face. Exfoliation is also my advise. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week, and keep your skin oil-free. I always apply face powder on my face to keep it oil-free. St. Ives products have good lines of exfoliants. Minimize eating oily foods and maximize the amount of fruits and veggies in your diet. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.





Good luck. I hope these will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment