Saturday, July 24, 2010

My pores look big!?

How can I minimize the appearance of the pores on my face? It drives me crazy.My pores look big!?
Oatmeal will work the best. Trust me!





Mix it up really good and add water until the oatmeal is a thick paste. Then put it over your face and leave it for about fifteen to twenty minutes.





You should probably do this right BEFORE your shower or before you go to bed. Honey won't be as effective, but will clear out bacteria, so its your choice on what to use.





Hope this helped! =)My pores look big!?
Okay , i had this problem for awhile. I tried all the expensive products and NOTHING seemed to work! But then I tried this home remedie and it worked wonders and I still use it. Try using egg whites on your whole face. It will make it feel very tight and itchy while its on been when you wash it off it basically minimizes the appearence of pores on your face.





Try it!


you have nothing to loose =]
I am older, and my pores are getting really more noticeable... I have gotten Neutrogena Pore Refining Scrub (face wash)


I LOVE IT! You can see a little difference right away and after a week or so, much more! Other than that, just steam your face clean with warm water and a cloth, and after your pore are cleaned, use very cool water to shrink them down. That's the plan!
They sell creams just to reduce the size of your pores. I've seen these at places like clinique and other department store makeup counters. I'm sure they sell these creams at drugstores too. I hear a lot of people have the same problem, so a lot of places should cary things to treat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment