Saturday, July 24, 2010

Combination skin? black heads? big pores?

This may sound stupid but I'm not sure of the my type of skin. On my cheeks (face :) I have what I think are black heads, but they never go away no matter what I do, but I'm able to control the black heads on my nose and chin with pore strips and biore mask. But nothing helps my cheeks. My problem areas are my cheeks, nose, around the mouth, and chin. Now I work in a plastic factory, wearing safety glasses, and getting all kinds of stuff on my face, sometimes in the middle of day, i'll take rubbing alcohol and clean my face with it. I tried pro-active unless i did something wrong or got wrong stuff for my face, it didn't work. How do I get that smooth soft face i never really had?Face is better since school though, I'm 28 now.Combination skin? black heads? big pores?
dont use acohol, its bad for you. when putting on lotion, try not to have any with acholhol ingrediants. proactive works for most people and if you keep using it it should solve the problem. i tried proavtive for a few weeks and then quit cause i didnt see any results, i tried many things and didnt work so i tried proavtive again this time longer, and it worked!! proactive is worth the money!!Combination skin? black heads? big pores?
Use Oil-free acne wash daily scrub WIth micro clear by neutrogena. it works So0o0o. You'll start getting clearer skin in about a week u have to us it 2 times a day!Im !5 and it works great. And if that doesnt work out for you then highlite some other parts of your face like your eyes... If they really stand out no on ewill care about your skin.
I have the same problem - it seems like my skin isn't just one type, but a lot of them mixed together. First of all, don't use alcohol! It harms your skin and drys it out. If you need to freshen up your skin mid-day, opt for a gentle, alcohol-free toner (Neutrogena has a good one, it's in a blue bottle). For your daily skincare routine (twice a day, morning %26amp; night), do the following:


~ steam your face for 2 minutes (over boiling water - just be careful!)


~ wash with a deep pore cleansing wash (cream, not foam)


~ rub an ice cube over your face for 30-60 seconds





Steaming will open up your pores for a better clean and rubbing an ice cube over your skin will shrink your pores. Also, use an oil-free moisturizer on dry parts of your face. On top of that, drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables (it really does help!). Just stick with the routine, and your skin should be GREAT! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment